Non-Immigrant Visa "IB" - Investment

Non-Immigrant Visa "IB" - Investment

วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 9 ก.ย. 2562

วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 4 ก.ค. 2565

| 5,620 view

Non-Immigrant Visa “IB” – Investment

This type of visa is issued to foreign citizens employed to work on investment projects which are under the auspices of the Board of Investment of Thailand (BOI). 


 Basic Required documents by all types of Non-Immigrant Visa

 Letter from Thailand's Board of Investment, together with the approved name list of aliens.  



 - Single entry: 3 months (you must enter Thailand within the validity of visa from the date of issue)

 - Multiple entry: 1 year (you must enter Thailand on your final visit before expiry of the visa from the date of issue)


The holders of this type of visa are initially granted a period of stay in the Kingdom not exceeding 90 days unless otherwise instructed by the Office of Immigration Bureau.


The holder of non-immigrant visa may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand. The extension of stay is at the discretion of the Immigration officer. (Details in


NZ$ 120 per entry. Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer. Visa fees are subject to change without notice.



1. The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the rights to request for other additional documents, depending on the type of Non-Immigrant Visa.

2. The document to be submitted for non-immigrant visa application is contingent upon necessities and appropriateness of purposes stated in the application form.

3. Applicant from the Specified Passport Holders who do not have home/ residence country in New Zealand is advised to apply for a Non-Immigrant visa only at the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Royal Thai Embassy. Therefore, travellers are advised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.

4. Some types of Non-Immigrant visa require that the applicants have their home/ residence country where the application is submitted.